Lida Daneshfar is admitted to practice law in the state of California. Her practice focuses on business immigration matters for individual and corporate clients, including nonimmigrant and immigrant visa petitions, consular processing, and adjustment of status applications. She works with clients from a broad spectrum of industries, including information technology, sports and entertainment, retail, and manufacturing.
Ms. Daneshfar received a Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration from USC’s Marshall School of Business, where she graduated with a concentration in Finance and Marketing and a minor in Political Science. She earned her Juris Doctor degree from Pepperdine University School of Law. Ms. Daneshfar has served as an attorney volunteer for the Los Angeles County Bar Association’s Immigration Legal Assistance Project (ILAP).
- American Immigration Lawyers Association
- Beverly Hills Bar Association, Immigration Committee
- Women Lawyers Association of Los Angeles
- Los Angeles County Bar Association
- Featured Speaker, “PERM: Audit Updates 2016,” AILA (July 2016)
- Program Coordinator and Moderator, “Lifestyles of the Extraordinary & Famous,” Beverly Hills Bar Association (October 2014)